Starting your day with a healthy breakfast is a sure way to set yourself up for a super productive day.
On a healthy eating lifestyle journey, the best way to succeed is to is to make sure you have go-to easy recipes.
And oats is one very good way to start your day strong and bright. But you can’t go for the same taste everyday because that is boring.
Well, we got you covered there, this week, I’ll bring you all the different varieties of oats I’ve tried. I once did this to go through a particular rough week on funds and time.
Going oats for breakfast all week can be fun and you will never know if you don’t try it out.
So try this Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oats and see if you love it. But I’m pretty sure you will find a favorite before this week is over.
It takes just a few minutes to prepare and it is tasty without added sugar. Just a light and easy addition to your breakfast menu.
Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you don’t want to run out of ideas, do ya? Check out more Breakfast ideas you may love;
- Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Fluffy Old-fashioned Pancakes
- Fluffiest Buttermilk Pancakes
- Lemon Apple and Ricotta Pancakes
- Easy Omelette with sun-dried Tomatoes
- Egg and Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Perfect Scrambled Egg on Toast
- Mixed Berries Breakfast Oats
Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oats
- 1¾ cups 100% pure apple juice
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 large apple cored and cut into bite-sized chunks
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium, microwave-safe bowl
- Place in microwave uncovered and cook on high for about 2 minutes
- Stir and let cool for 1 minute before serving