If you love berries and love getting your protein in your smoothies, this recipe is for you.Jump to Recipe
A blend of two popular berries, protein-rich silken tofu, and minerals loaded Banana will keep you full for hours.
And because Smoothies are the best breakfasts for busy mornings, and most mornings are, this is a quick fix.
It’s a perfect combination of nutrients needed for the proper working of the immune system. Even Anti-aging.
So get out your creative side by whipping up this gooddie, it looks beautiful too. Like a perfect breakfast in a cup.
However you like your smoothies, you will love this. There is so much fun in just throwing things into the blender and getting out an awesome drink.
The ingredients for this smoothie are perfectly suited for meal prepping and making portions ahead.
Just freeze the fruits on a tray and make several portions by bagging and return to the freezer.
So all you simply need to do is pick up and blend and you are good to go.
And let me tell you a secret, do you know you could throw in some baby spinach and nobody will notice? Not even you. The berries color perfectly hides that and you won’t even taste it.
More Smoothie Recipes for inspiration;
- Creamy Apple and Papaya Smoothie
- Healthy Watermelon and Kiwi Smoothie
- Healthy Breakfast Green Smoothie
- Best Healthy Meal Replacement Banana Smoothies
- Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 10 Best Green Smoothie Recipe
Banana Berries Powerful Smoothie
- ¼ cup liquid of choice (Almond milk, Soy milk, water, fresh juice)
- 1 cup Silken tofu
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Prepare the ingredients by cleaning the fruits and freezing them.
- Take out of freezer at least 10 mins before preparing
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 3 mins or until smooth and creamy.
- You can add more liquid to achieve your desired consistency
- Pour into two glasses , the recipe is enough for two big servings as that are filling for a complete breakfast