One major challenge we face with healthy eating is finding time to prepare these healthy meals.
You may think you have to spend long hours in the kitchen before you can cook healthy meals.
And because of your busy schedule, you may want to just order out and save yourself the stress.
However, you can solve that problem by having easy and healthy meals recipes on hand for a quick fix.
This is yet another mouth-watering oatmeal recipe you can add to your go-to recipes for a vibrant start to your day.
This Oatmeal recipe is made with shredded coconut and milk for a rich and filling breakfast.
The lime juice gives it the tangy taste and is a nice little way to get extra vitamin C added to your diet. (Limes contain almost 50% vitamin C).
The milk used in the recipe is coconut milk, but you can replace it with any other milk suitable for you.
More Quick and Healthy Breakfast Recipes;
- Mixed Berries Breakfast Oats
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oats
- Quick and easy Omelette with sun-dried Tomatoes
- Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Easy Coconut and Lime Oatmeal
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ lime juice
- In a small pot, add the oats, water, shredded coconut, coconut milk, salt and sugar.
- Bring to a boil with medium-high heat and cover with lid. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir properly, then turn off the heat and top with juice from half a lime.
- Serve hot and enjoy