Papaya and Apples, Hmm, what a combination! But wait until you taste this sweet and tart Apple mixed with juicy Papaya. In a base of almond milk and silken Tofu with a dash of cinnamon.
Full of fruity goodness, this smoothie is rich in protein and Vitamins that nourishes and tones the skin. It is just awesome.
You will not need to add any sweetener to this mix because, it taste really nice. But make sure to use very ripe Papaya.
The almond milk and silken Tofu gives the it’s creaminess and makes it feeling. So you can make this a meal replacement for any time of the day.
How to prepare this smoothie;
Freeze the fruits and use chilled tofu and almond milk so you don’t have to add ice that will water it down. We want it creamy like yogurt.
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy
Consistency should be like that of yogurt
More Smoothie recipes to add to your menu;
- Best Meal replacement Banana Smoothies
- Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- 10 Best Green Smoothie Recipes
- Healthy Breakfast Green Smoothie
- Healthy Watermelon and Kiwi Smoothie
Creamy Apple and Papaya Smoothie
- ½ Medium Apple, cored, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup papaya chunks, frozen
- ¾ cup almond milk or yogurt
- ½ cup silken tofu (not firm)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- sweet Basil leaves or mint and a stick of cinnamon for garnishing
- Freeze up the fruits at least four hours before preparation and chill the liquid to avoid adding ice to the smoothie
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy
- The consistency should be like yogurt
- Serve in glasses and garnish with sweet Basil and cinnamon stick (optional)