This smoothie is perfect for any time of the day and for when you need a burst of refreshment.
It quenches thirst and leave you feeling invigorated and satisfied.
The few ingredients you need to prepare this smoothies are packed full with many vitamins. So go ahead and harness the goodness of this simple but powerful combination.
The anti-aging benefits of this smoothie is an added bonus to the refreshment it gives.
You can easily make your own tweaks to this recipe add water based on your preference of thickness. But the bottom line is, just enjoy the refreshing drink gives.
To make it a meal replacement, add a handful or two of Oats, a tablespoon of Nut Butter.
Want more Smoothie recipes to make variations?
- Healthy Breakfast green Smoothie
- Best Healthy meal replacement Banana Smoothie
- Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- 10 Best Green Smoothie Recipes
Healthy Watermelon and Kiwi Smoothie
- 1 Kiwi, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup watermelon chunks frozen
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- 1 tbsp agave or to taste
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Place the watermelon, Kiwi and some lemon juice on a blender
- Process until smooth and add ice cubes and blend until creamy
- Serve chilled in glasses and garnish with mint leaves