If you are craving a tropical feel or experience and don’t have the time or resources to go there soon, just hold-up.
I have an idea. How about you take something that makes you feel like you’re there right now?
Enjoy visualizing the atmosphere and sipping away at some fruity tropical goodness.Jump to Recipe
Sometimes, we totally hold the key to our happiness and satisfaction within our heads.
So, if there is something I really wish I could have and is not within reach, sometimes I just use my head.
So, here’s a desserty fresh tropical smoothie to take you where you want to be.
This smoothie not only looks beautiful but tastes great too.
Of course it should. You know what’s in it?
What’s in this smoothie?
Mango; gives you that tropical flavor and taste you get from only mangoes. I love Mangoes and it hurts so bad that they are seasonal.
So whenever they are in season, I do almost everything with them. Just so I can get my feel of them before the season is over.
Can I ever get my fill of them? I miss them the moment the season is over.
And they are loaded with so many beneficial nutrients. So, don’t miss out on this wealth of benefits.
Go ahead, enjoy these delicious beauties when in season.
Pineapple; is just like a super food to me. It is loaded with so many health benefits you’d be amazed.
It contains a huge amount of Vitamin C and is low in calories.
Taking Pineapples regularly can boost your immune system and metabolism. It is also good for Skin and hair health. Of course, it’s what Vitamin C is known for.
What I fear most about pineapples is the effect it has on the tooth when chewed. So, the solution; it’s better taken as smoothie and sipped from a straw.
Banana; is another powerful addition to your daily diet. they are filling and high in fiber. The health benefits of bananas are inexhaustible.
Adding these super power foods to your daily diet will sure set you up for better health.
Here are more Smoothie recipes;
- Best Healthy Meal replacement Banana Smoothies
- Oatmeal Breakfast Banana Smoothie
- 10 Best Green Smoothie Recipes
- Avocado Mango Smoothie Recipes
- Fresh Breakfast Green Smoothie
- Creamy Apple and Papaya Smoothie
- Banana Berries Powerful Smoothie
Mango Pineapple Tropical Smoothie
- ½ ripe mango, only the flesh, frozen
- ½ cup fresh pineapple chunks frozen
- ½ cup banana sliced and frozen
- ½ cup milk (almond, soy, or regular milk)
- a dash of cinnamon (optional)
- fruit slices or a stick of cinnamon
- Get the frozen ingredients out the freezer at least 5 mins before use
- Place the Banana, pineapple, mango, and milk in the blender
- Blend together until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if required to adjust it to the consistency you prefer.
- Add a dash of cinnamon if used at this point and pulse to mix. Then serve in glasses and top with fruit slices or a cinnamon stick