Looking for a way to use up your leftover berries? This mixed berry Breakfast Oats is the way to go.
You will love the the mix of flavors and tastes. And it is extremely cheap so you can save the excess of your budget for lunch and dinner.
As much as I love wearing perfumes, I get bored with just one fragrance. So, I just wear a mix of different fragrances.
It gives a fun and interesting feel. So if I’m asked what fragrance I’m using, even I can hardly tell.
But we are not talking about fragrances here. Still, it’s somehow the same reason I like mixing up flavors. It gives your senses and taste buds a feeling like no other.
If you are like me and like to try out new recipes, you will love to find out how versatile it can be.
That is how I feel about this mixed berry Oatmeal. It is not in anyway way boring. And that is how I like my meals, feel the adventure every single time.
How to prepare the mixed berry Oats;
This recipe is made with the four berries (Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, and Strawberries). If you have a bag of mixed berries, then it just got easier.
Either way, you should have a nice combination if you just go with any two of the four regular berries.
You will need to add the berries just about two minutes before it’s ready to make sure you enjoy the freshness of it.
Feel free to make your own tweaks and additions to the flavorful recipe and let me know how you like it best.
More Breakfast Ideas;
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oats
- Egg, Cheese and bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Toasted Egg and Bacon Sandwich
- Perfect Scrambled Egg on Toast
Mixed Berry breakfast Oats
- 1 cup rolled Oats
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mixed Berries (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- In a small pot, add Oats, water and salt. Place on medium-high heat just until the water comes to a boil
- Immediately turn the heat to low and place a lid on the pot.
- Cook for minutes until the oats are soft and tender with just a little water left.
- Add berries and sugar just about two minutes before it's ready
- Stir to combine and serve immediately.