When I said Oats is full of only good vibes, I meant every word because, you hardly ever just take oats on it’s own.
Not only does Oatmeal taste great, it also gives you ample opportunities to add other healthy stuffs to your meal.
Oatmeal is so versatile it makes life so much fun. If you are like me, you will find many fun ways to make you breakfast time adventurous.
Healthy but absolutely yummy in so many ways, oats can give you reasons to love home cooking.
And because I hate to spend hours in the kitchen slaving away to prepare meals, or just a meal, I love quick recipes.
Recently I found a new phenomenon of baked Oatmeal, but I will begin to harness that much later.
For now, I just love that I can add just about any fruits and nuts to my oatmeal and flavor it to my mood.
This Oatmeal recipe makes use of pureed Pumpkin as a base to add volume and flavor.
So, how do you like your Oats? Drop a comment and tell me about your favorite oatmeal recipes.
Check out more fun Oatmeal recipes;
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oats
- Coconut Milk and Lime Oatmeal
- Mixed Berries Breakfast Oats
- Butternut Squash and Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Savory and tasty Oatmeal with Egg
- Orange and Almond Oatmeal Recipe
Pumpkin Ginger and Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1½ cups rolled Oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1¼ cups water
- ½ cup canned or pureed pumpkin
- ¾ cup milk (Regular, Almond or soy milk)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- Whisk the pumpkin, milk, and water in a pot.
- Add the oats, salt, sugar, and spices, but use just 1¼ cups water
- Cook on medium-low until it bubbles. Turn to low for 5 more minutes.
- Add maple syrup or more sugar to taste. Then top with any fruits or nuts of your choice.